Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i miss you!

ok, so I just wanted to say that I miss you three kids TONS and that I am thinking of you often although I am running around Salt Lake and Denver visiting family and friends. Thank You to Madeline for your messages and love and I want you to know that I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone the other night. You are a sweetheart! Maxwell, I really miss you too, how are things going? Are you both liking second and third grade? When does Marshall start school. Can't believe my little guy is going to school. Please give him big hugs and kisses for me!!! Only two weeks til I move to South Africa...I am getting excited and scared all at the same time!

You can write me an e-mail back if you want, just type this address into Mommy's or Daddy's e-mail. Ask them to help you!

mynameisholly@gmail.com

Love and Miss and I will write you soon, promise! xoxoxo

No comments: